Saturday, July 25, 2015

weekend reading


Last weekend we had an early birthday celebration for River. I gave these Orgran gluten free pizza bases a go (not sponsored), that was my idea of taking a short cut. The pizzas were a hit. Not something I'd make a habit of, I'm sure there are plenty of easy gluten free pizza base recipes that use fewer ingredients I will have to research some.

The rest of the week I spent looking after sick kids! Sol has had croup and now River has some sort of chesty cold complete with fever and headache. No fun for them or me. And tricky timing as we prepare for our road trip to Alice Springs.

We're going to be home schooling, or road schooling as I like to call it, I've been reading Guerilla Learning How to Give Your Kids a Real Education with or without School

During the week I went out for dinner with a couple of school mum friends, such a luxury to have a few hours of uninterrupted conversation, oh and good food and wine at Cakes and Ale.

From Sprouted Kitchen: Roasted banana coconut ice cream. Wow!

Have you met Blender Girl? Lots of yummy, vegie filled recipes.

Don't we wish it were summer

Interesting relationship reading

Try out slow parenting

Ok. I better get back to the packing. Not much more to do but it will be midnight before I know it!

I hope you're having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...