Friday, June 05, 2015

weekend reading






It's Friday! Time for some weekend reading.

We're settled back on the chilly Victorian coast. I'm enjoying the winter light because there's been plenty of sun. I don't mind winter when there's sunshine.

It's a long weekend here, apparently the Queen is having a birthday.

So let's start with cake...

Nicola has created this persimmon and rooibos tea cake, I love rooibos tea but I've never even tried a persimmon. There's something about the look of them that puts me off. Weird huh? How about you?

Brace yourself for the beauty of this gluten free almond cake with chocolate fudge frosting

Enough with cake, here are A Cup of Jo's 12 most popular recipes

With winter upon us here in the southern hemisphere, I found this article about why children should play outside even in winter, via Veggie Mama's newsletter you should sign up for it if you haven't already. It's a mighty good read, a bit of a laugh, a recipe or two.

More thanks to Veggie Mama for sharing Hayley Gemma's blog lots of yummy stuff over there

Sound advice from Mamacino 

And a great read from Reannon on The Teenage Years (save me! give me a baby or toddler any day)

Wow! Maxabella's post on body neutrality really got the ladies talking. Interesting points of view.

Creative Women's Circle are hosting an event in Melbourne that Melbourne folk might like

If you haven't already, come say hi on Facebook and Instagram

Happy weekend everyone x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...