Friday, February 27, 2015

weekend reading



So sad to read of the passing this week of the beautiful, vibrant and inspirational Wellness Warrior, Jess Ainscough.  Such a loss to so many people. Jess certainly lived her life to the fullest and leaves a lasting legacy of inspiration. Wishing peace to her family and friends in their grief.

Sigh.

I made this list earlier today before reading the news of Jess, some of it seems trivial to post in comparison to what I have written above but I post it for you to read another time or to take your mind somewhere else if it's been one of those weeks...

If you're a fan of Practicing Simplicity, click on over to Violet Journal  and read an interview with Jodi about creativity and motherhood, plus a giveaway of Jodi's new book.

Anyone done Marie Forleo's B School or considering it? I haven't but I'm curious every year!

Writers, I've enjoyed discovering Canadian writer Sarah Selecky's site this week.

And more on writing, here's 10 Terrific Creative Writing Blogs from Copyblogger

Have you seen nutritionist Lola Berry's new book? The Happy Cookbook all recipes are sugar-free and gluten-free

I'm dreaming about a little blog design overhaul, any thoughts on Squarespace?

I love visiting Erin's blog

Pete and I enjoyed a lunch date today at Cakes & Ale in Sorrento, a bistro I am very happy to have in my neighborhood and to be doing some writing work for. More about that soon.

There's still time to sign up for Brenda and Naomi's Break Through program

And, if you're new to blogging I'd love to meet you at my Blogging for Beginners course on Saturday March 21st at Sorrento Community Centre. 10am-3pm. Cost: $60. Bookings: 03. 5984 3360

That's all for today. Wishing you all a beautiful weekend. Xx

1 comment:

  1. I only found out that Jess passed away tonight and I was very sad that her life has come to an end. I first saw her at Brisbane's Regional Flavours a few years ago and then she spoke at a women's event I went to that had her, dr Libby Weaver, Therese Kerr and Cyndi O'Meara. She lived her life with grace and positivity and it will be very sad for her partner and family and friends. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...