Saturday, December 06, 2014

weekend reading

A space of her own

Cooking with olive oil may not be so bad for you after all

So excited to have met up with Jane Cornelius the author of Baby and a Backpack!
I will be bringing you an interview with Jane and recipe from her soon

A brilliant collection of wholefood Christmas recipes over at Teapot Health Coaching

Speaking of Christmas, if you're looking for a yummy handmade wholefoodie gift, try my panforte

Michelle's Mulberry teacake recipe will make you want to plant a mulberry tree

If you want to buy yourself a little, but valuable pre-Christmas gift Leonie Dawson has released her really fun, really practical 2015 business + life workbooks. I love them so much I am an affiliate (which means that if you buy them via the link here I get a small commission). They're available in digital ($9.95) or hard copy formats ($24.95 inc. both business + life workbooks). If you love journalling you will love these and if you have big dreams but can't work out the steps to make them happen Leonie's workbook paves the way for you.

I love the heartfelt honesty in Jen's post Creating Real Food Health and Independence in our Kids

Ok I'm off to watch a Christmas movie with my boys. I hope you're all having a great weekend (despite the cold weather here in Victoria!) See you back here next week for the return of wholefood step-by-step and a Pureharvest giveaway. Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...