Wednesday, December 24, 2014

merry christmas 2014



I can't believe 358 days of another year have ticked over and we are about to tip into 2015.

How did it get to 2015 so quickly? Remember New Year's Eve 1999? I do.

I was in Melbourne, dressed in uniform black and wearing non-uniform green glitter eye shadow.

True. But I digress, back to Christmas.

It is late Christmas Eve. I've not long turned the oven off after baking lemon meringue pie, I was still wrapping presents at 10.30pm, there's dishes to wash and washing to put away...you get the picture.

But I couldn't let the night slip away without popping in here to say THANKYOU.

Thankyou to everyone who reads these pages.

Thankyou for your comments, your patience with my sometimes irregular posting this year especially when we were on our road trip, and for being part of this space that my creative self loves to be in.

It will be blogging as usual for me over the festive season. I'm not feeling the need for a break so I do hope you'll pop in with your leftover Christmas cake and a cup of tea or champagne.

I'm wishing you all a very merry and delicious Christmas.

And more than ever I'm praying for peace on earth xo

2 comments:

  1. I hope you got everything done before going to bed :). We are just starting Christmas I guess yours is over now! Hope you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did indeed get everything done :) We had a lovely Christmas and hope you are too. x

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...