Friday, October 10, 2014

weekend reading



We have been home 10 days and there's been a lot of catching up to do, not to mention returning to school and kinder for River and Sol. How happy we are to be home!

Here's what I've been catching up with online that I thought might interest you too:

If you're feeling overwhelmed about where to start with detoxing your whole life, not just the food you eat click on over and take a look at this new ecourse: 30 days to a low tox life with Alexx Stuart

And if it is specifically help with getting onto your wholefood path (beyond reading my blog :) take a look at Lisa Corduff's new four week e-course Small Steps to Wholefoods

I know it is spring not winter in Australia but this is worth filing for winter: 8 ways to keep kids healthy this winter (plus the blog is worth a read too)

I love this from Hands Free Mama: to love a child by their book. If you have been challenged by your child's personality you must read this.

If you like an old-fashioned calendar to hang on your wall take a look at Nicola Galloway's delicious creation for 2015 complete with recipes. Of course.

Hooray it's Friday! Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you back here next with a recipe and more tales and photos from our travels. x

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...