Friday, August 29, 2014

weekend reading

It's been months since I've had the time and internet access to put a weekend reading list together.

Last night I enjoyed catching up on what's been happening online while I've been away immersed in real life.

Here are some things that caught my eye...

I love magazines. Have you seen chickpea?

Georgia from Well Nourished is taking a well earned break from social media until October. If you haven't already seen her recently released ebook Rise + Shine click on over

While I've been on the road I was very happy to be asked to be part of Samantha Gowing's Rockin' Women Wednesday series. Thanks Sam!

I spotted this Salted Super Caramel Slice via Kristin Mamacino's page and though you might like it too

There's a backlog of beautiful recipes I've missed from Nicola's Homegrown Kitchen including a home made sinus clearing chest rub that may be handy for those of you in colder climates

Ditto in Eleanor's Petite Kitchen

And finally, Sarah's raw chocolate brownie with cashew chocolate topping looks like a good one to try!

Happy weekending everyone. I am very happy to be spending mine in Byron Bay catching up with friends and after driving from Cairns to Byron this week (1866 kms) I am very happy to not drive further than 20 kms in any direction!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...