Friday, August 30, 2013

friday back in the nest

It's been a week of feathering our nest here. Arriving home from our winter northern escape to a taste of Spring weather makes me feel happy and lucky!

On with today's list...

If green smoothies are your thing, meet the alkaline sisters

Do you think Suzy Spoon's Vegetarian Butcher sounds as crazy as I do?! I've never understood why vegetarians would want to eat faux meat.

I do love a good teatowel. And it's on sale.

Natalie's oat, apple and maple syrup slice was a lunchbox hit this week.

Going gluten free and need some inspiration? Visit Mamacino for a good dose of honesty and some delicious looking recipes.

I bought Lee's Super Charged Food for Kids this week and recommend it. Great info and tips for getting children to eat well, looking forward to trying out the recipes.

One for the romantics nothing to do with food, have you seen Jonas Peterson's wedding photography?! Dreamy.

Way off topic but very important and close to my heart, have you viewed the Culture is Life campaign that my husband Pete is working on with Indigenous Elders around Australia? Please share, raising awareness is the beginning of change.

And so our first week home comes to an end. I'm looking forward to the weekend as always. Any plans for father's day? Not many plans here. Pete is working photographing a wedding but we have a couple of small presents for him tucked away. Sol has been asking all week if we can bake a cake so I think I will pull out Jude's Wholefood Baking book and happily satisfy his wish.

Happy Father's day to all the dads. Have a beautiful weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...