Friday, March 08, 2013

friday heatwave


If like my friend Lucy you have been wondering about the lack of posts here this week (thanks Luce for checking in :)...being anaemic and having a few writing deadlines plus the usual family duties has slowed me down on the blog this week.

I'm taking Chinese herbs, drinking nettle tea, beetroot juice, chlorophyll...progress is slow but it is working! I am looking forward to having lots of energy again really soon to post all the posts I write in my head each day.

I have mentioned before that I am a bit of a productivity junkie this post by Pink Ronnie on how she manages her time made me gasp. I had to read it twice. Wow.

I love the ritual of my morning coffee, even though I can feel that for me the caffeine doesn't do great things for my nervous system (or my anaemia!). Read this from naturopath Saimaa Miller...The Truth About That Cup of Coffee

I'm not into the whole app thing but if you are here's one with lunchbox recipes that are all gluten free

Here are three easy tips from Shalom Mama to get you started on the wholefood path.

Speaking of starting out on the wholefood path I have a series planned specifically for readers who want to make changes to what their family is eating but don't know where to start or how to handle resistance from fussy eaters (children or husbands!) My aim is to make eating well easy and fun. I look forward to getting started with this very soon.

We are loving the beach days here and are looking forward to this Labor Day long weekend.
Have a wonderful weekend wherever you are in the world, autumn or spring. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...