Friday, March 30, 2012

bloomin' lovely

These blooms have graced my benchtop this week. The bunch was put together and delivered to my door last sunday by the very talented Melanie Stapleton whom I hadn't seen for five long years! Once upon a time Mel and I shared a house or two. It was lovely to see her in my neighborhood. The flowers too are lovely so I wanted to share them and a link to Mel's beautiful world of flowers at Cecilia Fox


I do miss sharing a house with Mel and coming home to find impromptu displays of flowers all over the house - including the bed side tables of all housemates, what a treat to find fresh flowers by your bed!

From flowers and friendship to ...chocolate cake. Of course. I am dreaming of baking this chocolate cake this weekend, in fact I can feel a whole post dedicated to favourite chocolate cake recipes coming up.

Any baking happening in your house this weekend? Or Easter creations? Time to pull out the Easter bun recipes. More about that next week. Until then, happy weekend to each of you.

2 comments:

  1. Lizzies- my favourite and they just last forever too!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite too. I do love the purple lizzies especially. Just visited your blog for the first time, what a lovely place to visit! Thanks for your comments here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...