Tuesday, February 21, 2012

no comment

Hi Folks,
To those of you lovely readers eager to leave a comment who have emailed to say you can't work out how to leave comments no it is not that you are technologically incompetent, it is more that I have just this moment discovered I didn't have the correct settings on my comments section to make it easy for you just leave your name rather than sign in using weird things I've never heard of either such as OpenID?!
So there you go I still have much to learn about this blogging thing too.
I've changed the settings and now when you click on comments a box will pop up and you can write your comment and to leave your name and or URL without any signing in bizzo.
Look forward to reading your words.
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...